Monday, November 8, 2010

Ema's fashion low down

The worst.....







And the best.....






















































Oh dear, Ke$ha better get a stylish and Taylor Mom- should get some friggin clothes. I loved Grazia(uk)'s description of Momsen in her usual black stockings and racoon eyes! Priceless. I know this might be controvesal but I think Rihanna's dress is wearing her, not the other way around. Sorry!!! I prefered her performance (see below).


As for thebest dressed I think my favorite was actually southern belle Miley Cyrus is this stunning D&G dress. And Kate Perry's fun 'ticket' dress by Jeremy Scott.


As for the prizes!!


best new act = Ke$ha


best pop = Lady Gaga


best alternative = Paramore


best video = Katy Perry 'California girls' (although it blatently should have been gaga and bouncy for Telephone!!!!)


best Male = Justin bieber (best boy?)


best live act = Linkin Park


best hip hop = Eminem


best push act = Justin Bieber


best world stage performance = Tokio hotel


best rock = Thirty seconds to mars


best female = gaga


best song = gaga with 'Bad Romance'







No comments:

Post a Comment